Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wedding Wednesday....Bridal Brunch


The morning of our big day I gathered all the girls that mean the most to me and we had a scrumptious brunch planned by my family!
It took place at the Baroody House. I had such a good time relaxing and spending time with some very  special people.
"This food sure does look good but I may be too nervous to eat so I am just gonna smile like this all day so no one thinks I am nervous!"
 

Beautiful mothers
Sister of the groom, Mom of the groom, Bride, Mom of the Bride, Sister of the Bride

Cousin S, Bride, Maid of Honor, Cousin T, Cousin D's Fiance AM
Love Love Love the MIL's Expression..Quick pic with my very very soon to be new family
My beautiful GMA
My cutie pie greeters
My precious junior bridesmaid/new cousin AH
The girls

Sistas




Gma and her girlies


Be silly, your getting married!!!
 After brunch and lots of giggles and photo opportunities, we headed straight for the Salon for hair appointments!! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family and you look so pretty in that teal dress!! Can't wait to read more about your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is absolutely gorgeous! What a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!