Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's OK Thursday!

It's OK Thursday!




Its Ok Thursdays

I saw this Link up on Brittan's blog (how cool is her name?!?!) and thought it would be fun! This is my first link up that I have ever done! Yay!! I am linking up with Amber!!

It's okay...

...to not yet have a job even though I have a Masters + 30!

...to take a day or two off from exercising every now and then! 

...to be in bed by 9:30 and asleep by 10 at night and not feel guilty about it!

...to subscribe to a bazillion magazines and then never have time to read any of them when they arrive in the mail!

...to not be brand loyal, a girls gotta always try new beauty products!!

...to have a part- time job at Express and spend every dime and more on their clothing just because you get an extra discount!

...to crave sweets nonstop, not just during "that time of the month".

...to make your hubby take out the trash and clean the tubs, after all, they don't really care about dealing with nastiness!

That was fun! You should go link up with them too and make your own "It's ok" list!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. very cute list! And i love your answers. Very true, i always make the hubby throw out the trash and scrub the tub lol

    So happy to have come across your blog.
    Follow each other? <3

    Lots of love,
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww great post girl :) i so agree that its the lil things that the hubs ( or in my case future hubs) does to make us smile and help out ;) love your blog too by the way! so glad i came across it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya on the magazines! I have a stack piling up on the coffee table as we speak!!

    www.savanahsmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have entirely too many magazines that I can't keep up with & always have a sweet tooth :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. IM about to have my masters and no job. Its very ok. Thanks for linking up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the mention!

    We seem like the same person! I subscribed to mags and never read them. I always make hubs clean the tubs & take out the trash and I always crave sweets!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!