May 22, 2011-May 28, 2011- Sandals Whitehouse, Jamaica
Saturday night we drove to Charlotte, arrived at our hotel at about 12:30, got settled in, and probably went to sleep around 1:30 or 2.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Sunday we were up and ready to head to the airport by 8:30 for our 11am flight! We were first time flyers so we gave ourselves extra time to naviage the airport just in case!
The flight wasn't as bad as I had expected. I was nervous. C was nervous even though he won't admit it!

We landed in Montego Bay at around 2:30ish, made it through customs, found the Sandals section of the airport, followed our bags to one of a thousand buses, and then was on our way to Whitehouse. The bus ride was 1 hr, 45min of craziness (they drive on the wrong side of the road, minimal speed signs, no lane markers, and it was raining!) We made it to the resort and by the time we got our bags and to our room it was 5:30ish and we were exhaused and starving. We ate dinner at Bluefield's, an open air restaurant right in front of our building, and then went straight to bed!

Monday, May 23, 2011
We got up around 8ish and ventured out to find breakfast and boy did we find breakfast alright!! Every morning we ate at Baysides breakfast buffet, the best breakfast buffet I have ever witnessed!
Then we headed out for a day of relaxation on the beach, by the pool, a little beach volleyball, then manager's cocktail and reception, and finally a buffet dinner on the beach and party afterwards!

Yes i got pulled up onstage for a dance contest...Thank the lord i will never see any of those people again!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Me water skiing
A visit to the bakery..the sugar cookie on the right was my favorite thing from the bakery!

Lounging...It was overcast and rainy for most of the day

Glass-bottom boat tour

Before dinner at Eleanor's

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

 Wednesday was a day spent back and forth from laying out at the pool to laying out at the beach! It was a day full of relaxing, which is exactly what I wanted to do! I was miserable from all the food/drinks that I had consumed so far, so we got up early and hit the gym before breakfast. I got in a 4 miler on the treadmill.
 Such gorgeous water!
 We decided to do dinner at Neptunes, the open-air restauraunt. They had such good food!
 Here I am with my two drinks of choice, a Jamaican Smile (the dirty banana was pretty awesome too) and ice-water. Too bad the cups weren't big enough and they make oversized ice in Jamaica! For anyone that knows me, I am a crazy water drinker and ice-eater. I always have bubba keg with ice and water everywhere I go. I missed my bubba keg so much while i was gone, I will never leave it at home ever again! I had to fill my water glass up at least 40 times a day!

Thursday, May 26, 2011
Another day flip-flopping between the pool and the ocean! Love it!

 Hardest decision of the day, what to eat!
 Before dinner at Jasmine's, an asian inspired restaurant. The food was yummy, well all except for the sushi, that is.

 The worst sushi I have ever put in my mouth, and I am a sushi conosour to say the least. It's okay though, everything else made up for the sushi.
 This night was the all-white party. Luckily, I had brought a white dress with me. (Thanks for the dress, Mom!) Charlie, on the other hand, already wore his white shirt...so the next best thing, yellow! =)
 Late-night chocolate bar. All I have to say is, WOW. I am a total sweets person. I was in total chocolate heaven and it was wonderful!!!

Friday, May 27, 2011
Our last full day in  Jamaica
Our snorkling trip...success for Charlie, not so much for me! I do not like breathing out of my mouth, it makes me dizzy. The goggles kept getting caught in my hair and my life jacket was too big and kept choking me. Needless today, I am not a huge fan of snorking.

 Crepe from the Cafe de Paris
My crepe had apples, cinnemon, and peanut butter! Weird, I know. It was so good though.
What we came in to before getting ready for dinner. This was our last night and earlier in the week we attended the Manager's cocktail where we won a free dinner on the beach ($170 value). We were excited because we hadn't originally planned to do this!

Saturday, May 28, 2011
We got up bright and early because our bags had to be packed and outside the door by 8:30. We were up and ready by 8. When we know we have to go home, we are ready and eager to just get there. Well, not today. It was a long day of waiting and riding. We ate one last buffett breakfast, walked around and took a few more pictures, and then headed to the lobby to catch our bus to the airport.
Goodbye, Jamaica! Until next time! And now, the begining of the rest of our lives!! :)