Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy August!

Running Mileage Total for July- 131 miles

It's hard to believe July is over! That also means that all of our vacations this summer have come and gone! :( We just got home from a week-long beach vacation with my hubs' family. We had a wonderful relaxing week!

It did rain on us and was very overcast for 2 1/2 of our vacation days. I am always sad when it rains while I am at the beach. {ENTER: Trips to Anthropologie, Home Goods, TJ Maxx, Ross, Marshalls, Olde Time Pottery, and local antique and thrift shops! I got some good bargains and I am excited to put them all to good use in my home!! (Sorry, I have been so terrible with pictures this past week, we barely took any!) I will do better in the future, I promise!

I did start my Monday after vacation off by getting up at 5:40 to be out the door by 5:55 for a 7 mile run!! The rain yesterday cooled things off a bit so it wasn't too bad! I averaged a 9:34 pace. Good way to start of August and the soon to be here running season! ( I LOVE running season and all the fun races that it brings!!)

So, it is back to the grind as summer winds it's way  down! I hope everyone has a wonderful first day and week of August!! Keep cool friends!!

1 comment:

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!