Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Recap


Friday I spent the day laying by the pool soaking up some sun. Summer is winding down so I wanted to catch some last-minute rays!We did our usual Friday night with the families at Stefano's and then came home and I hit the hay.

Saturday morning my alarm went off at 4:00am, no that is not a typo, I meant to say 4:00am! I was out of bed at 4:05 and out the door at 4:45 to meet my running buddies! 

13 miles with a total of 9:29 pace! Woop woop, I'll take it. It was a fall back week for us so we were all pretty stoked that we only had to do 13!

I came home and showered, stretched, ate breakfast and felt somewhat revived! I headed to Mom's for a little while and ate lunch with her. Then it was DIY project time!! I am not going to share out project in it's entirety yet because the room isn't complete but here is a hint...

Yes, we finished my new fabric upholstered headboard for our new king bed!! It looks so good! This picture looks nothing like my headboard, but I didn't want to spoil the excitement for my diy post!  More to come that later but it pretty much took up the rest of our Saturday (thanks hubs for sacrificing your sat. afternoon!) We were tired and hot so we bummed enjoyed dinner with my parents.

 Sunday we headed to church and then to the new member class. We are beginning to find our place in our church (which has been my church since I was born-hubs just joined). It has been lacking activities for young adults our age but we are helping to begin a new Sunday school class in hopes that we can build up our young adult ministry! 

Sunday afternoon after our lunch with the hubs family we headed to home and to do this... (and we didn't feel one bit guily either!)
Overall we had a enjoyable and productive weekend!!! Hope everyone has a great week ahead!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!