Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's about that time...


FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL! 

We love football!! My family, well, we eat, sleep, and breath sports-softball, basketball, baseball, volleyball, running-you name it, we have some sort of love and/or connection with it! We always have and we probably always will. We anticipate college football every year about this time!!

I am linking up with Lindsey at Running Down a Dream to share with you that I have always and will always bleed GARNET and BLACK!!! That's right folks!! I am a University of South Carolina Gamecock tried and true, not to mention I am an Alumni!!! My uncle also played for the Gamecocks way back in the day, I won't tell his age! :) My husband is an also an Alumni!! We can already hear the sounds of 2001 playing!!



One of the coldest nights at Williams-Brice!!

2008 USC vs. GA....one of the hottest games!!






She is a Clemson fan, but she is still my friend. I forgive her! :)

2009 USC vs Florida Atlantic


The 'rents!

The smart people in my family...

...and the not so smart!!!

Sitting amongst a gazillion Auburn fans..I never been so tired of that War Eagle chant in my life! A fun visit to spend time with family and see the Auburn stadium, not such a fun ending for the good ole cocks though. (2010 at Auburn).



Watching the SEC Championship game with family and friends (2010)
May 2011 USC Graduation
I hope you enjoyed my trip down memory lane with football photos of the last few years!! There will be many more to come!! 

GAME.....................................COCKS!!!!!

Here's a health, Carolina, forever to thee!
 
Go visit Lindsey's blog and link up!!
Photobucket