Friday, August 5, 2011

HELP!!!

HELP!!...I am a fairly new blogger and I am so confused!!
What is the difference between reading blogs in your dashboard and reading them in Google Reader? Are the advantages/disadvantages to these?

Also, when I add a blog to my dashboard, my name is listed under followers on the blog. When I follow through Google Friend Connect it is also listed, so it looks like I am following twice. When I just join the site through Friend Connect, the blog does not show up on my dashboard so I can't see when a new post is added.

Am I doing something wrong or does everyone follow blogs twice like that?!?!

Can anyone help me?!?!!? 
 
 OH YEAH, It's Friday!!! Happy Friday friends!!!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!