Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's OK Thursday



Linking up again with Neely and Amber for It's OK Thursday!

It's okay...

...that I only work part-time three days a week but it's has nothing to do with my career and I hate going to work those three days.

...that I cooked a wonderful dinner last night for my family and I think my Dad was still hungry afterwards!

...that I slept in yesterday till 7 when I set my alarm to get up at 5:30 to run.

...that I have a shopping problem and want a pair of $495 boots and I am trying to come up with a way to steal buy them.

...to not understand this whole couponing craze. I try to coupon, but I end up spending more money than less!

...to want a glass multiple glasses of wine with dinner every night.

Happy Thursday Loves, go link up!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. it is ok that i would rather run on the treadmill than in Hurricane Irene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i am with ya on the wine. i've never seen this link up before, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have slept past my workout alarm too :-/ but it's ok! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!