Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sweet Tooth Sunday...What's not to love about Candy

 
Linking up on this beautiful Sunday over at a little bit of this & that!

I cannot deny the fact that I have a horrible, no good, very bad sweet tooth! I absolutely LOVE sweets! So, what better way to spend my Sunday after church and before family lunch than drooling over some amazing recipes and goodies!!!

I have a serious weakness when it comes to candy. I LOVE candy....nerds, gummy bears, Jelly Belly's, sour patch kids...just to name a few! 
 
 
 

Every mom should abide by this...right?!?! 
(My mom would not agree!, Thank you Mom for always being a health nut! I think that's why i am such a sugaraholic now!)


Images via Pinterest

I love candy so much that there was just no question about it, I HAD to have a candy table at our wedding reception....YUM YUM!!






Have a wonderful Sunday, friends!!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. You are killing me, my sweet tooth is out of control right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :) You won a giveaway over at my blog! EMAIL ME :) CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up! I love candy! Especially anything gummy! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this makes me so happy! Beautiful candy pictures--we have similar tastes in sweet things it seems!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cookie letters they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo yummmmm soooo good. I have an ice cream addition myself and cookies, those cookies looked soo good! can you tell i am excited? ps i am going to unscribed and subscribe to your blog again, it is not updating right on google feed

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!