Monday, August 29, 2011

My Style Monday


I am linking up with Lindsey at Running Down a Dream for my very first My Style Monday!!


My Style Monday


I can't lie, I LOVE fashion and I LOVE to shop. I will have to give a shout-out to my wonderful mother and my longtime job at Express for this shopping addiction of mine.

I am addicted to not only the newest fashion trends but home decor and cutsie running/workout clothes as well! I am a sucker for handbags but I have stopped purchasing lots and lots of cheap ones and started buying only a few of the nicer bags that will last longer!

My newest addiction for this fall is blouses!! HELLO COMFY! I love this trend because they are so comfortable and cute all at the same time and they are so versatile! I have purchased quite a few recently, several from Express with my extra associate discount! :)


Top: Anthropologie
Shorts: Express
Shoes: Just The Thing- Boutique in Cola
Bag: Michael Kors- Last Call by Neiman Marcus
Watch- Handpicked

He wouldn't let me take his picture and write about his fashion, so he settled on a self portrait of us! :)
 Happy Shopping yall!!! Have a great week!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, you are the cutest thing ever! I love that blouse - I'm going to look it up now. Please tell me you got it this year :)

    Also, your legs are fabulous. Just sayin'!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit for today. That green looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Britton! I just found your blog from Lindsey's linked up page! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your MK purse! I am a huge fan of his stuff. Where do I find one?!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!