Wednesday, June 1, 2011


Wow, what an emotional and memorable time the past two weeks have been!! We are home safe and sound and MARRIED! It is so hard to believe and it still feels like a fairytale to me! We can't begin to even put into words how incredibly blessed and loved we have felt during this time. We love our family and friends so much and we are so grateful for all of the love and support that everyone has shown.
Now, the adjustment period begins. It still feels weird to think that I am actually married. It will definately take some time to get use to, thats for sure! We will continue to learn about one another and how to live with each other as we go! If anyone has advice about this, feel free to share! =)
I will blog more about the wedding and the honeymoon later, but right now its on to the bank to see my the best personal banker ever (my mom), the DMV, and the Social Security office. (This is the part of the newleywed experience that I am not looking forward to, haha!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!