Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello Flo-town!

Happy Saturday!!!

We are safely back home from the beach after a weeks worth of fun, sun, and some much needed family time with my family! I have been MIA this week just because I needed a break from the computer! I did a lot of sunning, running, eating, drinking, and loving life by the beach this week!

Now, it is on to unpacking, laundry, and cleaning. Oh joy. Tonight we are headed to a cookout for my husbands 10 year class reunion. He went to a small private school and they decided to celebrate with a cookout by the pool!

Tomorrow we are headed to church, then to lunch with the husbands side of the family, and enjoying our Sunday before reality sets in again on Monday!
Wishing today that my laundry room looked like this! How can 2 people dirty up so much stuff?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!