Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Being a WIFE!


We have been married 2 weeks and 4 days!!

Tart Cherry Smoothie
1 cup ice
1/2 cup water
1 cup Plain greek yogurt
1 tbsp. ground flaxeed
1/2 cup cherries (use frozen, I used fresh and it was a pain to take out pits, not to mention my hands are stained)
2 mint leaves
Honey to sweeten if it is too tart for liking


Monogrammed DuraClear® Large Tumblers, Multicolored, Triple-Initial, Set of 6
Via
I just got the neatest glasses off my Williams-Sonoma gift registry!! I am loving these and I was so excited to drink my smoothie out of it this morning! Thank you to my cuz for the awesome wedding gift!

Runner's World Magazine


Via
and Kara Goucher! She is such an amazing runner and athlete! Read about her journey here.

Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!