Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why I Run...


This is why I run!! June 1, 2011 was National Running Day! This was the only day this week that I actually did NOT run! I did manage to get in 28 miles this week with a 13 mile long run this morning! Thanks girls for the run!
Lately I have been feeling a little out of sorts. Marriage life is great, wonderful, and fun but my routine has been a litte off. I guess this is to be expected as I am now living in a new house. I am a very organized person and all of this unorganization has been getting to me. I need some patience because it will take a while to get everything like I want it to be!
Back to running....It is going to be one hot summer for us runners! We started at 6:30 this morning and it was already h-o-t-t! I still love it...summer, winter, rain, shine, snow...I LOVE to run! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!