Friday, June 10, 2011

Fashion Friday

I love shopping, especially the total easiness of internet shopping!

I just scored my first two Lilly Pulitzer pieces from Rue La La!! I am SO excited because when Lilly comes on Rue I am alway working or never at a computer to be able to look and by the time I get to one, everything is sold out! Here is what i scored... (and I finally used my $30 credit!!)

Lilly Pulitzer Betsey Hotty Pink Dress

LOVE

Lilly Pulitzer "Callahan" Starfruit Yellow Short


Happy Fashion Friday!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. girlfriend you are gonna be such a stunner in that! love LILY!

    PS - i tried following your blog but blogger is being a butthead and re-routing me every time. uuuuuuggggghhhh!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!