Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday....A day early

With Fall coming up, I've been craving the new fall fashions and all of the decor, scents, and tastes that comes with the fall season!!! Here are some of my wish list items and a few must haves mixed in!!! Thank you, Pinterest, for the new addiction I have with you. I am obsessed with pinning and looking at the beauties that others pin! 


Gorg dress from Asos...comes in two other colors. This is a must have!

 
 
Love this one too!
 
 
 
I want this pink jacket bad but I can't find it anywhere!! If anyone knows where to buy this, please let me know ASAP!! K, thanks!
 
 
Love this idea for hanging jewelry!!
 
I just ordered this from Ulta and can't wait for it to get here!!

 
 
Can you tell what trend I am loving for the fall yet?!? 


 
 
I was not a fan of Toms at first then my mom gave me a pair. They are very comfy but I just couldn't bring myself to wear them in the summer when it was so hot! I have the burlap ones and I also have a pair of the wedges. I think these would be great for the fall to wear with a casual outfit to the  football games!!
What is on your fall wish list/must have list?!?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!