Friday, September 23, 2011

Fashion Friday

Happy Fall Y'all! 


Today is the first official day of fall and on my 10 mile run this morning it felt more like the beginning of summer! My run was cut a few miles short this morning because my legs were just flat out tired. I am not use to standing on my feet 5 days a week, 8 hours a day in uncomfortable shoes. Hopefully they will get more use to it after I get in the swing of things. Whew!

I will actually be welcoming some cooler temps even though I hate despise wintertime! This weekend is GW and JW's wedding weekend, so I will be performing bridesmaid duties and celebrating all weekend! Congrats you guys!!! 

In keeping with Fashion Friday, here are a couple of pictures of a few outfits lately. 


 Navy jacket: Express
Navy and white stripped top: Express
Skinny jeans: J. Crew
Scarf: Express
Sandals: via Ideeli {hit up my Shopping page for the link to register}

Garnet top: Express
Belted gray shorts: American Eagle
Sandals: Express
Watch: Michael Kors

Have a wonderful weekend friends!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Loving your nautical outfit! Those sandals are too cute. Love me som white jeans, too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!