Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Ok Thursday...

Its Ok Thursdays


It's okay...

to be doing all of this marathon training and I have yet to actually sign up for one.

that I am extremely giddy that I found Pumpkin Spice coffee mate at Aldi yesterday!

to beg and beg and beg for a puppy dog and to be repeatedly turned down by the husband. One day!

to have a love/hate relationship with cable tv...it's too expensive and we hardly ever watch it, but then we feel like we need it to be part of this world!

that a new Michael Kors outlet has just opened up right down from our BFF's beachhouse and on my first visit, I wanted one of everything in the store! Dern you, MK!

to budget out for groceries but when it comes to hobbies the budget is unlimited!! :) 

to want to upgrade to the IPHONE but not want to pay freakin $200 for one...That's almost as much as a MK bag!!!!

Happy Thursday friends!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have that same love/hate relationship with cable tv. Especially with everything being accessible on the internet! I just can't bring myself to not have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I am right there with you on the puppies and MK bags! I went to a huge flea market this weekend in MS and there were TONS of puppies for sale. I think I held enough for everybody there.... it was so sad though! I had to just walk away with tears in my eyes! : (

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!