Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend Recap

Happy Labor Day a little late! :) I was out of town most of the holiday weekend and totally away from my computer (I LOVE being away from the computer sometimes!!)

I enjoyed my holiday weekend with our normal Friday night dinner date with our families at Stefano's followed by a early Saturday morning 19 mile run! 

19 miles finished in 3:09 = 9:57 per mile pace

After we finished, I headed straight home to shower and pack last minute stuff and hit the road to the beach. I had no plenty of time to pack and ended up leaving quite a few items at home {Williams-Sonoma wedding gift to exchange, WALLET, beach bag} It was funny to say the least. I guess I was just so pooped that I wasn't thinking straight. BUT, we had a wonderful weekend with friends!
 
Yumm sushi, PF Changs, fro-yo, time with friends, GAMECOCK FOOTBALL, and some fun in the sun--it doesn't get much better than that! 


Only pictures of the weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. 19 miles = you are amazing!
    Gamecock football - best way to spend a saturday!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!