TAG!! YOU'RE IT!!
My blogger buddy Brooke from What's the Story, Brooke? tagged me in a fun little game! Here it goes:
Here are the rules:
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Okay, so here we go!!: 11 Random Things about me:
1. I am deathly afraid of snakes and any other creepy crawlies. I literally scream like a baby and jump around and refuse to come remotely close to any of them!!
2. I am trying my hardest to be a good cook. I don't love to do it but I do love it when I cook something and it turns out edible! I love it so much that I brag a bit and talk about my wonderful cooking skills for days! :)
3. I love high end fashion and styles but I also love finding an awesome sale or a great deal!!
4. I won third place and $50 for an essay I wrote in 7th grade but I can't remember now what it was about.
5. I have developed an obsession for Dorothy Draper furniture! Too bad every piece I see is a few thousand dollars. Enter Ikea and a DIY project thanks to Pinterest!!
6. I take vitamins regularly but I suck at swallowing pills. If they are big, i have to bite them in several pieces before taking them. How gross is that?!?
7. The Amazing Race is my favorite reality show. [I don't watch much tv at all]. I secretly want to submit a video and apply to be on the show but I am not a fan of flying or bungee jumping.
8. My first time in an airplane was on my way to our honeymoon destination. Husband had never flown either. Definitely an experience for us! It was also our first time out of the country! :)
9. I am addicted to coffee which I said would NEVER ever happen to me. I can drink a Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte in 3.5 seconds and then want to just eat the cup to go along with it. Thanks mom for always telling me that one day I would enjoy
sipping chugging coffee with you. It happened.
10. My family eats at the same restaurant every Friday night. We've been doing it for 15+ years. My husbands family=same restaurant, every Friday night, 15+ years. Hence how he recognized me before we met. Now..we all eat together at the same restaurant every Friday night! :)
11. I love running and being healthy and living an healthy lifestyle, but I also love sugar. BLAHH! I have a love/hate relationship with my sweet tooth.
My Questions to Answer:
I love birthdays. I love celebrating with friends and family but I don't like to think about the fact that I am one year older! Age is just a number and I will NOT focus on age as a measure of anything!!
Hobo wallet, lip gloss, tide pen, old receipts, a healthy snack of some sort
3. What is the one meal you can make better than anyone else?
Wow, this is a hard one. I would love for doctors to find a cure for cancer! I would also love for all of the world to understand that fad diets do NOT work and that living a healthy lifestyle is the only way to go!!
aggressive dogs that are loose and chase me when i am running, chewing with your mouth open, smoking, being late, saying you are going to do something and not follow through....is that enough?!?!
Lots of love and birthday wishes for a great day!!
Now, I am tagging:
Devin @ Stuff from my Cribb
Megan @ The Mathers
Steph @ Run for Fun
Cait @ Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous
Ashley @ Run with Me
Lindsey @ Running Down a Dream
Questions for Tagged Friends:
1. What is your all-time favorite childhood tv show?
2. What is the best birthday present you ever received?
3. Early bird or night owl?
4. What is your favorite dessert? Can you give me the recipe?
5. Run outside or on the treadmill?
6. Favorite high school memory.
7. Favorite beauty product.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
9. What is your favorite place to shop?
10. Beach, lake, or mountains?
11. What is your favorite restaurant?