Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's Ok Thursday...

I am linking up for another week of It's Okay Thursday with Amber and Neely!!


Its Ok Thursdays


It's okay...

...that I haven't blogged in a week.

...that I am over the moon excited about participating in Christina's Valentine's blog swap!! 

...that I am now tapering for the marathon but I still wanna run long runs. I may be slightly crazy.

...that I have a long weekend this weekend and it has totally made me a much happier person this week! :)

...to want to eat nothing but carbs for the next two weeks. Hey, I am running 26.2, I am allowed to eat carbs, right?!

...to stand in my closet and not like a single thing I see. Spring Fever has hit me HARD!

...to be super excited about selling some clothes that don't fit anymore! More $ in my pocket!.

...that I am totally addicted to the Tall Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks!

Happy Thursday!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!