Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Okay Thursday...

It's Thursday friends so I am linking up with Neely and Amber again for It's okay Thursday!!


Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay...

...that I was super giddy to have my morning coffee in my cute new coffee mug!! Oh, it's the little things!


...to be super nervous and excited all at the same time for this weekend! Marathon #2 is almost here!

 

...that I have taken full advantage of "carb-loading" this time around! Oatmeal cookies, sweedish fish, bread, pasta, etc...You get the picture?!?!

...to be a little sad because my husband will not be there to greet me at the finish line. Stupid graduate school.

...though because my parents and some of my best friends will be there to see me finish!

...that I can never decide what to wear for race days. I may or not be taking 5 running outfits with me to the beach! 

 ...that my best friend from college just had her baby and I can't wait to see her and little Jobe, although it will be at the hospital because he is having to have breathing treatments.

*<3 britton*

2 comments:

  1. i loveee cute mugs. its kind of an obsession!

    and you look gorgeous in that picture... that color is fab on you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!