Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Long Run

Two posts in one day!! Watch out yall, I am on a roll!!! 

No, actually it is because I am confined to my bed with my computer because my legs are too tired to do anything else but rest! :)

Alarm clock went off this morning at 5:51 and I snoozed twice! I was up and eating breakfast at 6:15 and out the door by 6:45 to meet up with a group of friends for my long run for the week.

Sunday is usually my rest/yoga day but since I ran the 5k yesterday I didn't really have a choice. I had to get it in today. I hated missing church and I will definitely not make a habit of doing that, but I am glad I got it in and got to run with friends. 

Today it really felt like we ran all over this town!! I started off feeling a little tired. I pushed pretty hard yesterday so naturally my legs were gonna feel a little soreness! 

Needless to say, I am glad today's long run is done and now I can relax and enjoy TAPERING!!!

One of the greatest joys of running is knowing you have hit the TAPER mark!! Woohoo! 

Today's run:

21 miles in 3:12:15

9:10 average pace per mile

Not too shabby I don't think. I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday! I know I have!! 

<3, 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. GREAT WORK!!

    Head over to my Made My Day Monday Blog Link-Up today! Get new followers and share your story that made your day!!

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!