Okay, I know! It is January 9th and I am just now getting around to posting my goals for 2012! Oops!
I have never been one that has been big on making a lot of goals or resolutions for the new year. I always have a few in mind but I have never
written typed them out. So, here we go!
My Goals for 2012:
- Run Marathon #2.
- Meet new running friends in my area = already accomplished
- Run a sub 22 5k
- Do yoga once a week.
- Rekindle old friendships.
- Learn to eat slowly and enjoy every single bite.
- Purchase a road bike and begin training/compete in a Duathlon or Sprint Triathlon.
- Grow deeper in my relationship with God and become more involved in activities and mission work at my church
- Continue to learn and grow with my husband as we continue to experience being newlyweds
- Take a weekend trip to IKEA
These are just a few of the things I would love to do this year and I am sure this list will be ongoing, but this is a start!!
Cheers to a wonderful and prosporous new year,