Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekend Recap

What a fun and interested weekend. I headed down to the beach late Friday afternoon with Lauren, Kelsey, and Sara. Lauren, K, and I ran the Tanger Outlets Fit for Families 5k on Saturday morning. It is so much fun to get to run and be with friends at the same time! I finished in 25.22, not my best of course, but still finished 2nd overall female. Kelsey also won 1st place in her agegroup but we all did great and they gave out metals to everyone. We had to run 3 1/2 times around the Tanger Outlets. Retracing steps in a race can be a bit boring sometimes, but it actually wasn't too bad. I did get lapped by the top few males and that was a motivator to say the least. How do they do it?!?!

My winnings-a case of water, a second (much bigger) metal, and a shopping bag full of goodies!

We all got a bag full of coupons to tanger so we decided we needed to shop. We went to Tanger on 17 and made a trip to BR and JCrew, Lauren and I's new favorite places to shop when at the beach! I was terribly excited bc the shorts I bought were a size 6 and i had to buy a size 4 skirt! WHOA...I have never worn a size 4 EVER! Thank you running addiction for that!
Saturday night was my imfamous bachelorette party! After shopping, we layed on the beach for a while, then headed to the hotel accross from Broadway where Jen was busy setting things up. We had pizza, chips, dip, and my aunts famous cake then they had me a lingere shower! After that, we had a Party Gals party. Now that was interesting and a ton of fun! It went kinda sour from there when we all went out to Broadway. I won't get into it, but it didn't turn out exactly as I had wanted. But, it is over, and for the most part, I had a wonderful weekend!



 The only group picture I got, and this was only half of us. Kind of sad I didnt get a whole big group picture.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!