Friday, May 13, 2011

How much longer...

can I continue to be calm, cool, and collected? Throughout this whole wedding planning proccess I think I have done a pretty good job of staying calm and relaxed despite roadblocks along the way.
I am now almost 9 days away from one of the biggest events in my life and I don't know how much longer this feeling of being "calm" is going to last!!!

There is so much to do last minute that can't be done before hand. Thank goodness for my future sis-in-law who graciously gave me a day at the spa that I am so looking forward to next week! Though before the spa, I have, you guessed it, ANOTHER JOB INTERVIEW. Please pray for me that my mind will be in tact and able to concentrate on doing well in the interview. I will have to say that is not good timing, but oh well!

Today, my wedding day will be on the 10 day extended weather forcast..do I look or do I not?!?! I am so nervous about rain, yet I know it is totally out of my control!

On the agenda for tomorrow is marriage liscence and our second and probably last counseling session with our pastor.

Oh and let's not mention that in a week and two days I will be getting on airplane for the first time ever!

Saying lots of prayers!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Mizuno Wave Creations are the freaking bomb. I love mine so much!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!