Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

The day started off dreary and rainy, but now the sun is shinning and it is a little cooler today than it has been. I am debating another run outdoors or my weekly spin class tonight. Hmm. In the meantime, here are a few things I am loving this week!
I just got my first pair of TOMS=LOVE!

I am addicted to these, I have been finding them at TJ Maxx. I think it is the crunchy, salty taste mixed with the hotness from the wasabi. Gotta be careful because they can clear your sinuses in a heartbeat!

I am LOVING these Sperry Topsider Wedges! A summer must-have!
Love these Express shorts! Love the silk material and the bow!
 
 
*17 days until THE BIG DAY! Today I am dreaming of and obsessing Jamaica and I cannot wait to be there!!*
Happy Wednesday!! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think I want to be there too! love all of the pictures
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!