Wednesday, May 11, 2011

All graduated and stuff

Sooo, this past weekend was a whirlwind of events! Saturday morning I got up bright and early at 5:15. Met three wonderful girls at 6:30 for a 13 mile run! I hadn't been 13 miles in quite a few weeks and I was nervous I would have some difficulty. I made it with an average of 9:45 pace, which isn't great, but hey 13 miles is 13 miles!
Then the fam and I headed to Colatown for graduation. I now have some letters behind my name and it feels pretty cool! I am a proud Gamecock alumni! Go Cocks, Forever to the! Now its just hoping I get that job i've interviewed for 3 TIMES!
Sunday we celebrated all of the mothers in our family. First, Charlie's mother and grandmother at lunch, then a trip to the country to celebrate with his other grandmother and finally a mexican fiesta for dinner with my mom and grandmother. I forgot my camera so no pics of mothers day, but overall it was a wonderful day to give thanks to a few very special people in our lives!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have the same dress...wore it for my Birthday last year! Thanks for entering my Sperry giveaway and posting about it. Good luck with the job! xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!