Monday, October 31, 2011

Have a Spooktacular Monday!!

Happy Halloween!!!! 

To start off this spooky Monday, I hit the pavement and pounded out 7 miles in 1:04...9:13 pace. All of this Halloween talk got me a little spooked while running in the pitch black. I will confess that quite a few times this morning I swear I saw something behind me...haha. 

 
 
I have never been a huge Halloween person. I always dressed up when I was younger and Mom usually went all out! But during high school and college, I never loved getting dressed up for some reason!
What I do know is that all this candy is way too tempting and I refuse to go to the grocery stores until all of the "after Halloween" leftover candy is GONE! Ughhh....I hate being tempted!

I didn't want any candy in my house because I knew it would tempt me so we are headed to my parents tonight to eat dinner and hang out and hopefully see a few cute kiddos trick-or-treating!! I can't wait to have children of my own one day--I think then I may appreciate Halloween again!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love Halloween! I do not, however, love all of the leftover candy that we have right now. I wish there had been more trick-or-treaters!

    Great run!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!