Monday, October 17, 2011

Bedroom redo

Since moving into the husband's house which is now our house, I have been making little big changes here and there. One of my top priorities was our bedroom! I have been working on getting our bed completed for a while! I hated to break up the matching bedroom suite that the hubster's parents gave him as a housewarming gift, but we needed a king bed and I am not a  fan of matchy matchy anyways!

The process....







Soooo....TADA!!! Here it is!

sorry for the iphone picture, but i love my our new bed!! :)


See that lovely larger square pillow?!?! I totally WON that pillow from Shelli over at a la mode blog!!



I absolutely love this pillow and it goes perfectly!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Shelli and Pop O' Color for the wonderful giveaway! To check out Pop O' Color's etsy shop, go HERE!

Now, it's on to bedside tables, lamps, wall decor, and table decor for the bedroom!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Blog hopping and came across yours. It looks awesome!! LOVE the colors! Enjoying your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!