Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Okay...

Its Ok Thursdays


I haven't done an it's okay post in a while so it's time to get back to it!! I love this little blog series!!!
It's okay...

 ...feel guilty for neglecting my blog this past month thanks to a new full-time job.

...to want to buy everything in the boutique I am working in.
...to be over the moon excited about my half-marathon this weekend since I have not raced since April.

...to not like this cold weather, i am a summertime kinda girl.
...to let the husband cook at night now since he gets home way before I do.

....that I went to a Stella & Dot party last night and spent way too much money!
...that I am getting my hair cut this morning and I couldnt be more excited--it's been a while! :)

...to be super jealous of all my friends running the Savannah Rock N Roll Marathon. I have a conflict and can't be there to run with them and it is making me really sad.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!!,

Photobucket

2 comments:

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!