Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Our Rehersal Dinner

Via
After the rehearsal at Central, we all headed across the street to St. Luke Lutheran Church for the rehearsal dinner! The hub's parents did a wonderful job and we all had such a great time. It was Italian themed and we ate Stefano's for dinner. 
[Side note- Charlie and I essentially met at Stefano's, a family-owned Italian restaurant in our town. His family had a tradition of eating there every Friday night and so did mine. He recognized me out one night with our mutual friend L and knew he had seen me before! I don't remember seeing him at Stefano's but sometimes I am not very observant. After we dated for about 6 months or so, our families began eating together on Friday nights. It is now a tradition both of our families share together! If you want to know where to find us on a Friday at 6:15, just go to Stefano's!]
They brought chicken tortelini. lasagna, salad, and their famous homemade bread. It was scrumptious! We had a few words and a toast from the father of the groom, the father of the bride, a few friends, a picture slideshow, the cutting of the grooms cake, and fun and fellowship with all of our friends and family!
The head table
Soon to be father in law welcoming everyone and posing a toast!
Daddy! He doesn't usually like speaking in front of a crowd, but he did so good and even made me shed a tear! I get that fear from him! :)
The groom's cake!
 
Mom and future mom-in-law with their gifts, monogrammed with their initials and our wedding date!
My new cousin/flowergirl KG!
Hey, hey..look at those good-lookin Northcutt genes comin out!
BRY and LKV

Cutie-Patootie

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog. Funny, I just posted a Wedding Wednesday post too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this family tradition that you guys have and that you were able to combine it. that is so great!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!