Monday, April 25, 2011

Food Overload

I am definately on junk food overload from this weekend. I am always very consious about what I eat, but lord know I have a terrible sweet tooth. Between my shower, two birthdays, and easter celebrations with both families, the food just kept coming. I feel miserable today and I started my morning with oatmeal and fresh strawberries! A good start to being back on track!
This weekend was a fun one! Saturday I had my monogram shower hosted by Mrs. Judy, Lauren, Colleen, Brandi, Ginny, and the sis. They did such a good job, everything was wonderful! We celebrated BJ and Missy's birthdays saturday night with a cookout and strawberry shortcake! Happy Birthday to them!!
Easter Sunday is always a day that I look forward to. Not only is it a time to celebrate our risen savior, but to celebrate the power and love of Jesus Christ with friends and family. Our worship service was beautiful and the song we sing, Lift High the Cross, is one of my favorite hymns of all times. Thank you Lord for such a beatiful Easter! Christ our Lord is Risen today, Allelujah!!
LOVE this!
 The hostesses



 Easter sunday before church
Now it is off to run before I make the drive to Columbia for my last class of my graduate school career!!! THANK YOU LORD for helping me get through these past two years!!! Looking forward to celebrating with dinner tonight with my classmates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!