Friday, September 5, 2014

Week 19 Pregnancy Update


I have had a busy week this week. Between work, church, and Junior League meetings to prepare for Holiday market, I haven't had much time for anything else. I have felt pretty good this week other than the normal fatigue that I have had all along. 

How far along: 19 weeks
How big is baby?: mango
Weight gain: won't know until I go to the dr. next week. Whose counting though?!
Symptoms: Fatigue, occasional nausea from a smell or food aversion 
Sleeping: occasional restless sleep, peeing 1-2 times almost every night
Food cravings: nothing different from carbs and cheese
Food aversions: Chicken..plain ole baked or grilled chicken = YUCKO!
Miss anything?: Still wine and sushi...I doubt that will ever change! Oh, and sleeping on my stomach  
Gender: Next week is the big week! 
Wedding Rings on or off?: On.
Maternity Clothes?: Still just my Gap maternity pants. Nothing else maternity yet although I've scored a few things on ebay and PinkBlush for a little later on 
Movement: Nothing different. Still not sure if what I am feeling is really the baby
What I did/got for baby: I did purchase a Kate Spade Stevie diaper bag over the Labor Day weekend. It was on major sale and I couldn't resist. It's black and white polka dot and has the perfect spot on the front for a blue or pink monogram. I also bought a yellow sleeper and a pink/blue cute little girlie outfit from the Polo Outlet. If I can't use it, I will give it to a friend! 
What I’m looking forward to: Gender and gender reveal gathering next week
Best moment of the week: Sleeping through the night last night without having to get up and go to the bathroom. Not sure how that happened!!


The babies were feeling photogenic this morning! (actually they weren't cooperating at all and this was the best they could do - ha)



This little rascal has no clue whats coming for her. We are actually a little concerned about how she will handle the changes in our house! She needs lots of love and attention. I know it will take some time but I am hoping my soon to be party of three will be best friends! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!