Thursday, September 18, 2014

Gender Reveal Party

We found out on Tuesday the gender but waited until Friday night to do the gender reveal party. We wanted to make sure everyone could come and Friday just seemed easier! So I got nagged for a few days but I held strong and didn't slip! My mom could hardly stand it but everyone survived the long anticipated wait for Friday night!

I wanted everyone to come to my house and we planned on doing it inside and outside. The weather decided otherwise so we had about 30 people crammed in our house! It works out though, as always! 





And my favorite picture from the evening....


We are so excited and overjoyed for this baby girl to join our family of four (my furry children partied hard with us also ...they were excited about baby girl!).




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!