Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sending Christmas Cards...

I LOVE Christmas cards. I always have. My mom dressed my sister and I up in matching Christmas outfits from the time we were  born and had special pictures taken to use in our Christmas cards! As we got older, we HATED having to get dressed up in red and/or green and pose for Christmas pictures. It was quite an interesting event actually. [We love to aggrivate our mom and give her a hard time] Many giggles have been shared over the years as we have taken good and bad Christmas pictures!!

Last year was the first year I sent out my own Christmas cards with pictures of Charlie and I. We were engaged and in the middle of wedding planning so I thought I would start our own Christmas card tradition!

 This year, I actually won 25 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly from Felice over at The Happy Runner!! Thanks girl for hosting the giveaway!!! I had so much fun making my card and I thought I would share it with yall! 

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.


I  can't wait to address them and get them out! 
Photobucket


1 comment:

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!