Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks


I honestly don't know where to begin writing this post. Thanksgiving is the absolute best time of the year. What could be better than spending time with the ones you love.


The husband and I will be spending our first Thanksgiving together this year as a married couple! I am excited to begin new holiday traditions with him as we begin our family!


I am thankful first and foremost for my loving husband and the absolute best family and in-laws that a girl could ever ask for! I cannot express in worlds just how grateful we are to have such loving and caring families! 



I am also thankful for God and all the blessing that he has bestowed upon us in our lives!

I am thankful for my sweet sister who I have shared many laughs, giggles, and most importantly shopping trips with!! :) I am also thankful for my new sister-in-law who inspires me daily with her unique creativity and thoughtfulness in all that she does! If y'all are reading, love you much! :)

I am thankful that God has blessed me with the gift of running and all of the wonderful people that I have met through such a wonderful sport!

My first half marathon training group...the race that started my running career!!
At the starting line before running my first 13.1
I am thankful for the ability to attend school and graduate this past year with my masters. Although I have not found a job yet in my field, I am thankful for the job that I do have and the friends that I made. Who doesn't love working with pretty clothes, right? (Except on Black Friday!!!)

I am thankful for my close friends who I cherish so deeply! 


I could name so many more things that I am thankful for but it might take me a while, so these are the most important!

I wish all of you a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!!

PS- I am very much looking forward to the annual thanksgiving day turkey trot in the morning! I am hoping I can run well tomorrow and my goal now is to try to run a 22:00 or under!! Good luck to all of you running blogger friends who are trotting like turkeys tomorrow!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!