Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter 2014

 I love Easter. It is such a special time within the church as we celebrate the risen Lord. It is a time to rejoice in the Lord with family and friends. Easter Sunday is also a time of being thankful and spending time with family.

This year we did not go to my parents for pictures before church. I guess some traditions are just too difficult to carry out when you have a mother that is always flying in late and a sister that doesn't always like to get up until the last minute. So, this year we went to church and then took pictures in the hallway. That was a comedy act in itself. We hid everytime someone walked by. Yes, we are still 12 years old. 

Then after sunday school, I made my parents come to my house to take our little family pictures. These are our first family pictures with Paisley included!

After pictures, we headed to lunch with the husbands' family and then ate again at my parents for dinner! What a joyous day! Hallelujah! 










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!