Tuesday, July 2, 2013

29 and holding…

 

Yes, today is a pretty special day! I am the big 2-9 today! I am also the best anniversary gift my parents ever received! I am also the anniversary gift that keeps on giving each year! Mom just loves when I remind her of that.

britton29thbday

After this year, I will no longer be having birthdays! I fully intend to enjoy this one to the fullest today because after today, I am officially 29 and holding! :)

momdadanniversary

Happy Anniversary to these two stud muffins!!! 36 awesome years and they are looking better than ever!! Love them to the moon and back!

*britton*

2 comments:

  1. Happy 29th Birthday and cool is that to be born on your parents wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had an awesome birthday!! i love your dress/top that you are wearing in that picture!

    and how fun that your birthday is the same as your parents anniversary! i love that!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!