Saturday, December 10, 2011

To pin or to make?

This morning I ran 8 miles with my running pal Missy then hit the road for 5 solo miles! It felt good to get in a 13 miler! I am missing my long training runs and my social time with my running friends like crazy!
13 miles @ 8:36 pace

On another note, I. Love. Pinterest. That is all. You can get so many good ideas, fashion tips, recipes, decor, and may other things through this site. If you would like to befriend me on pinterest, go here:


Our girls Christmas dinner is coming up and I frantically searched Pinterest for some good recipes! While searching, I came across this...

Peanut Butter Nutella Swirl Cookies

I am proud to say I actually made something I pinned...and they were pretty tasty too!! I've had a jar of Nutella in my cabinet for a while but it is pretty much just like eating a spoon of sugar so I try to stay away.

But I couldn't resist these! What a great way to end a great Friday!!!

Happy Weekend Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!