Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

CHRISTMAS!

What a busy past week I have had! When you work in retail during the holiday season it can get crazy!!! I can't wait to get out of retail and begin using my Master's but I won't go into that! Although, I have had two interviews in the past week so keep your fingers crossed for me!!

I did run a Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning and I will do a full recap on it later! We carpooled to the race and had mimosas and bloody mary's after the race if that tells you anything!! :) It was a blast! 

Black Friday was crazy busy and I didn't do any shopping local and only bought one thing online! I am about 75% done with my Christmas shopping, thank goodness! This shopping thing is much harder and the list is much longer once you get married! 

I just got back today from a weekend at the beach with the girls in my husband's family. It was a nice weekend relaxing, eating, and shopping! I did get in a 10 mile run yesterday morning which was such a wonderful run!! 

I am officially decorated for Christmas at our house! Although we are still lacking in the Christmas decoration area, it is has been fun to decorate "our" home!! 

Our first Christmas tree



I love Christmas music, the Christmas smells, and all of the sights and sounds of the season! Most importantly, I love the reason and meaning surrounding this season of joy! 

Now, I am off to finish addressing and labeling my Christmas cards!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What pretty Christmas decorations! I loveee your cute lil tree!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!