Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Okay Thursday..

It's been a while since I've linked up with Neely



Its Ok Thursdays


It's okay.....

...that I have had no time to really blog lately. [a retail job at Christmas should be enough explanation]

...to want to eat every single piece of chocolate that I can get my hands on.

...to have a cup of spiced cider every night while wrapping gifts although it's been 80 degrees outside!

...to brag a little bit about my running! I have recently had 2 race PR's that even shocked me a little! 

...that I must purchase one item for me for every present I buy for someone else. 

...to think of a zillion things I need but I need them now and not for Christmas!!

...to eat breakfast for dinner once a week! hello chocolate chip banana pancakes!!

...to miss not being able to blog and find new friends because I am always at work!!

...to want to totally revamp my blog title and it's looks but not really know how or where to even start! Anyone got any suggestions?!? 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!