Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Okay Thursday..

It's been a while since I've linked up with Neely



Its Ok Thursdays


It's okay.....

...that I have had no time to really blog lately. [a retail job at Christmas should be enough explanation]

...to want to eat every single piece of chocolate that I can get my hands on.

...to have a cup of spiced cider every night while wrapping gifts although it's been 80 degrees outside!

...to brag a little bit about my running! I have recently had 2 race PR's that even shocked me a little! 

...that I must purchase one item for me for every present I buy for someone else. 

...to think of a zillion things I need but I need them now and not for Christmas!!

...to eat breakfast for dinner once a week! hello chocolate chip banana pancakes!!

...to miss not being able to blog and find new friends because I am always at work!!

...to want to totally revamp my blog title and it's looks but not really know how or where to even start! Anyone got any suggestions?!? 

Photobucket