Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog Sale Link-up

Hi Friends! I am going to link up with Ashley at Let’s Get Bananas for the blog sale!

I have tried eBay and our local face book group to sell stuff but I have not yet tried to sell my items through the blog land! So, here it goes!

I will ship all items for $5. Please feel free to email me with any questions and to purchase items. I will not accept returns. All items come from a smoke-free home. I will only use PayPal as a form of payment!

IMG_0787[1]

Eliza J One Shoulder Dress – Size 8 – worn once to church for easter $40

IMG_1391[1]

NWT Kensie dress – Size 8 but ran very small!!! $30

IMG_1485[1]

Nike Dri-Fit Tanks – Size M – worn but still in very good shape – both for $12

IMG_1493[1]

James Jeans High-Rise Flare Leg Denim – worn a few times but in excellent condition – Retailed at $178

$50

IMG_1537[1]

Sanctuary Cropped Pants – Size 8 – Never worn but does not have tags – just didn't fit me right

$20

Email me at itsabeautifulthingthislife@gmail.com !

britton[1]

1 comment:

  1. So glad you linked up with us! Hopefully you can sell it all through your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!