Monday, October 29, 2012

Busy little bee...


A busy little bee is an understatement for the way I have felt the past few months! I have been crazy busy but  I have enjoyed every minute of it!!

1.First thing is first...I finally landed a J-O-B! 

I am working as a school counselor in a high school about 20 minutes from my hometown. I started working in August two weeks before school started. 

I never thought I would want to be at the high school level but so far I have LOVED it! 


2. I just finished the 37th Annual Marine Corps Marathon. It was not my best time by any means and it was a very tough run for me but I am so glad that I participated. 
I finished in 4:27:33 but I am not worried too much about my time because I ran on a sore and swolen left foot and my training was lacking due to the new job. 

Hopefully when I am ready to do #4, I will be completely healed and well rested and i will be able to get my time back down in the 3:40's!

For now, I think I am going to concentrate on shorter, faster distances and try to get another half-marathon PR! We will see!




3. Furry Baby Update: My baby is so big and he is so sweet! We love him to pieces and he is such a big part of our little family now! He is a little over 9 months old now, still full of energy, and never ever meets a stranger! 


Oh, and I forgot to mention that he is obsessed with all of his toys!!

That is about all I have for now! I will probably not be updating the blog as much from now on but I still love reading enjoying your blogs!!! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job! Your puppy is sooo cute!

    Hope you have a great day!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job and good luck with your training!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!