Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Backtracking to Memorial Day Weekend


I have been such a slack blogger so I am trying to play catch up! Let's backtrack to Memorial Day weekend! We went to the beach for the weekend with Michael and Lauren! We had a fabulous time hanging out on the beach and eating fabulous food!!


 Snapping a pic or two before heading to dinner!

On Sunday we headed back home to get some rest because we had plans on Monday to go ziplinning!!! My mother-in-law gave us all ziplinning passes for Christmas and we all finally found a time that worked and we headed to Asheboro, NC!





Richland Creek Ziplinning Tours was an awesome place with great staff! We had such a wonderful time!!! 

Cheers!,

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had a lot of fun doll. Cute shirt AND necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Britton, I'm Ally from The Gameday Belles. We're huge sports fans too and live for Fall Gamedays. We'd love it if you'd stop by our blog to talk football & tailgating!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!