Monday, January 9, 2012

My Goals for 2012


Okay, I know! It is January 9th and I am just now getting around to posting my goals for 2012! Oops!

I have never been one that has been big on making a lot of goals or resolutions for the new year. I always have a few in mind but I have never written typed them out. So, here we go!

My Goals for 2012:
  • Run Marathon #2.
  • Meet new running friends in my area = already accomplished
  • Run a sub 22 5k
  • Do yoga once a week.
  • Rekindle old friendships.
  • Learn to eat slowly and enjoy every single bite.
  • Purchase a road bike and begin training/compete in a Duathlon or Sprint Triathlon.
  • Grow deeper in my relationship with God and become more involved in activities and mission work at my church
  • Continue to learn and grow with my husband as we continue to experience being newlyweds
  • Take a weekend trip to IKEA
These are just a few of the things I would love to do this year and I am sure this list will be ongoing, but this is  a start!!

Cheers to a wonderful and prosporous new year,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!