Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's Okay Thursday



Its Ok Thursdays


I am linking up again with Amber and Neely for It's Okay Thursday!! 
It's okay...

...that I haven't had time or the energy lately to cook dinner at night. hello protein shakes. 

...that my 5am wake up call has been a bit of a challenge the last few weeks. 
...that I missed a few workouts because I turned off my 5am wake up call. (A few extra unplanned rest days never hurt anyone!)

...that my Iphone purely serves one purpose for me...shopping. 
 

...to make frequent Starbucks trips lately...thank you 5am wake up calls!! 

... to work in a boutique and want to buy every single new piece of spring clothing that has come in. Hello beautiful prints and colors!! Can't wait for Springtime!!

...to think that Yoga was the stupidest form of exercise at one point and to now be totally addicted to it!!
 

All images via Pinterest
 
What are you saying It's Okay to?!?! Go link up!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I don't know that I could get addicted to yoga. I try a class once in a while, and while it's good for stretching, I like to feel sore muscles after a workout and I don't get that with yoga. (Trust me, I'm not exactly in super-hero shape either!) Maybe I'll give it another try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love the boutique one! I know I could never work in retail, because I have a feeling my entire paycheck would go to buying things in the shop! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!