Friday, January 6, 2012

Bring it on

I am so excited!! This morning I registered for the Virginia Wine Country Half Marathon!!! 


Running + wine = LOVE! (Maybe this is what I should rename my blog!!)

We are making this a girls trip so we registered as a team and will have at least 6 of us girls making this into a long, fun weekend of running and wine drinking!!! 

Bring it on, June 2!!! I am so ready!!!

In other news, this morning I met one of my goals for 2012- meet and run with new running friends!! I got up bright and early at 4:45 to meet a few girls for a 5 mile run! One lives right around the corner from me and we were meeting at her house so I set out a few minutes early so I could run there. 

6 miles at 9:10 pace all before 6am!! Wheww!!

I know I have not blogged about my goals for the new year yet, but I plan to do that very soon so that I can continue to keep track and really work towards meeting them!! 

It's Friday!! Whoop Whoop!! Catch ya lata!, 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!