Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wedding Wednesday....Rehersal Style

Friday, May 20, 2011
Central United Methodist Church
6:00
Calm as a cucumber taking pictures at home and ready to get the show on the road!
At the front of the church waiting on everyone to arrive...Our church is absolutely beautiful!
 Da girls!
Da men (or men who acted like boys-haha)
 Being "placed"!
 We were probably talking about how to fix my train or not dropping C's ring!
Paying close attention...I wanted to know exactly what I was suppose to do! :)
 There's never a dull moment when he is around. Either he made a funny or we were trying to laugh instead of be nervous! :)---What really happened was Pasty told us the following day we would not be wearing our running shoes, therefore there was no need to run down the isle!
 Very happy!!!
 The rehearsal went smoothly despite our pastor not being able to be there! That caused me a little bit of nerves and anticipation but everything turned out just fine!

2 comments:

  1. HI!!! Thanks for supporting my blog--I'm sorry it has taken me so long to pop over here, things have been crazy! You look GORGEOUS in these pics and I LOOOVE that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Looks like a great time! I cannot wait for my rehearsal dinner! (: Your bouquet is so great! Don't forget to throw any advice my way! lol ;) Did you have the girls and guys walk down together? or Girls only? I am trying to decide who know what I will end up doing?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!