Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Yes, today is my 27th Birthday! Wow, 27...that seems so old yet so young all at the same time! I am looking forward to a day doing a whole lot of nothing, a big gathering with family tonight and then a few days at the beach with some amazing friends!!!

I started my day off with a 10 mile run with some of my very cool running buddies!!! I burned of those cake and ice-cream calories first thing this morning so now I can enjoy my day!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a wonderful and safe 4th of July!! God Bless our Country!!

Oh, and Happy Anniversary to the most wonderful parents in the world! I love you guys!! My mom says I am the "anniversary gift that keeps on giving-or taking rather"! She thinks this is funny! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! I just found your blog! Happy belated birthday. whoa 10 miles, that is great. The FL heat has been keeping me from running quite a bit this summer. Hope you had a great birthday! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! hope you had a great birthday girl :) i just found your blog too and it's super cute! can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know more about you! Please feel free to leave me some love!